As you probably know, Costa Brava is a 200-km coastal area two hours north of Barcelona. I can suggest various interesting spots that are worth seeing. The terrain is varied and we can visit easy-access beaches and rugged cliffs. It is dotted with small fishing villages now equipped with all regular services.
Some of these places are really impressive. Examples include Empúries, the first ancient Greek settlement in Spain; Cadaqués and Port Lligat, where Salvador Dalí spent part of his life; Cap de Creus, the wild Mediterranean cape close to the French border, a nature reserve with pristine sea waters and ghostly geological formations; and Begur, a small village with nice little sandy coves (calas) and pine tree forests.
Costa Brava is paradise if you are a fan of beaches. However, if you tend to avoid the beach, you will find a special way of enjoying the Mediterranean here, such as by discovering the small bays hidden among the cliffs.
We will also visit Port de la Selva, Sant Pere de Roda, Peralada, Calella de Palafrugell, Peratallada and La Bisbal d’Empordà, the pottery capital. It has earned this title thanks to the quality of its clay and its great tradition of craftsmanship.
These villages have beauty, history and tradition, and have developed in stylish and chic locations.
Full-day Tour – 8 hours
From 10 am to 6 pm
Feel free to suggest other schedules according to your interests.
Available seven days per week.
8 hours for up to 3 people..........€500.00
Toll payments are not included (approximately €20) / 2022: Currently free.
For bookings or further information, click here.
Good to Know
- The tour is taken by convertible car, but it is possible to make stops or take short walks upon request.
- Please bring sunglasses.
- Children over 7 are welcome.
- In case of rain, we can either drive with the top up or refund your money 100%.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the tour.
- English-speaking guide. He also speaks Spanish and basic French.
- Caps and headscarves so you can protect your head from the sun and wind during the tour.
- Mineral water bottles.
- Restaurants, bars and nightlife recommendations.
- Insurance coverage for all occupants for injuries arising from any accidents.
- Pick-up anywhere in Barcelona.
- Drop-off anywhere in Barcelona.
- Entry fees for monuments and attractions.
- Additional food and drink.