Cool! When lights go down, after a tiring day, is when the beat of Barcelona starts on its way back to the top. The spirits of the local people come alive at sunset and the city shows another side of itself. We Barcelonans have been raised with the idea of making the most of both sunlight and moonlight.
Feel the evening breeze and let loose in the coolest convertible car cruising the streets of the city. We’ll visit the shoreline where we’ll find seaside nightlife: small bars and restaurants to relax with your close friends and companions. Some join for dinner, while others just have a drink together.
Close to the two marinas (Port Vell and Port Olímpic), we’ll take a long stroll along the beaches and bustling squares of Barceloneta.
In the centre, the lights put on quite a show, with coloured fountains, frantic nightlife and people on the streets, mainly due to Spanish people’s time schedule. Christmas decorations and lighting are particularly nice, with an innovative approach taken in recent years.
We’ll drive through the main avenues and boulevards such as Diagonal, Passeig de Gràcia, Rambla de Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Passeig Marítim, Passeig Picasso and Gran de Gràcia, as well as narrow and cosy streets like Princesa, Comerç, Ferran, Ample, and others.
There’s nothing more relaxing and stylish than exploring Barcelona by night in a convertible.
And remember that the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Just let me know!
Night Tour – 2.5 hours
Recommended schedulesFrom 7 pm to 9.30 pm / from 9.30 pm to midnight.
Available seven days per week.
Feel free to suggest other schedules according to your interests.
2.5 hours for up to 3 people..........€200.00
For bookings or further information, click here.
Good to Know
- The tour is taken by convertible car, but it is possible to make stops or take short walks upon request.
- Children over 7 are welcome.
- In case of rain, we can either drive with the top up or refund your money 100%.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the tour.
- English-speaking guide. He also speaks Spanish and basic French.
- Caps and headscarves so you can protect your head from the wind during the tour.
- A mineral water bottle per person.
- Restaurants, bars and nightlife recommendations.
- Insurance coverage for all occupants for injuries arising from any accidents.
- Pick-up anywhere in Barcelona.
- Drop-off anywhere in Barcelona.
- Entry fees for monuments and attractions.
- Additional food and drink.