Sitges is a fascinating Modernista town on the seaside, a half-hour drive from Barcelona. The views are nice as you drive long the coast.
The wealthiest Barcelona families spent their summer holidays in Sitges in the 19th century, and it still keeps its appeal. It has very nice beaches and narrow streets with Modernista palaces that are open to visit nowadays. You’ll find art galleries, shops and a wide variety of beach bars (chiringuitos) and seafood restaurants. Sitges definitely keeps its magic alive.
Especially remarkable are Cau Ferrat, the house of Modernista writer and painter Santiago Rusiñol, and Palau Maricel, an elegant palace of art designed by Miquel Utrillo.
Sitges has small, large, quiet, family, nudist and urban beaches that can be reached by foot. It also has a nice marina and water sports can be practiced all along its shoreline.
Every fall season the International Film Festival comes to Sitges, the top fantasy film festival in the world. This status brings leading movie stars, directors and producers for the event.
Sitges’ traditional cuisine mixes classic gourmet and seafood, with fish and rice dishes (rice is famous for sitgetana), paellas, noodle dishes, fish suquet and other delicacies.
Furthermore, Sitges nestles in one of the most important wine regions of Europe, the Penedès, offering you the best wines to accompany each course.
And remember that the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Just let me know!
Half-day Tour – 4 hours
Spring-Summer: from 9 am to 1 pm / from 3 or 4 pm to 7 or 8 pm.
Fall-Winter: from 9 am to 1 pm / from 1 or 2 pm to 5 or 6 pm
Feel free to suggest other schedules according to your interests.
Available seven days per week.
For up to 3 people..........€290.00
For bookings or further information, click here.
Good to Know
- The tour is taken by convertible car, but it is possible to make stops or take short walks upon request.
- Please bring sunglasses.
- Children over 7 are welcome.
- In case of rain, we can either drive with the top up or refund your money 100%.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the tour.
- English-speaking guide. He also speaks Spanish and basic French.
- Caps and headscarves so you can protect your head from the sun and wind during the tour.
- A mineral water bottle per person.
- Restaurants, bars and nightlife recommendations.
- Insurance coverage for all occupants for injuries arising from any accidents.
- Pick-up anywhere in Barcelona.
- Drop-off anywhere in Barcelona.
- Entry fees for monuments and attractions.
- Additional food and drink.