Why do thousands of young people flock to Barcelona from all over the world every year? What is the reason? Is it the sea, the people, the spirit of the place, the culture, the climate…? Well yes, all of those. Barcelona is a delightful urban cocktail that captivates everyone and is part of what makes living here so unique. But beyond that is the trendy spirit of the people of Barcelona…
Barcelona is active in art and design, but also in international business, education, fine cuisine and sports. Despite the financial crisis, Barcelona offers the chance to live and learn in a creative human environment.
Let me take you to some places where you can feel this urban pulse. Most of them are scattered around the city, mainly in the neighbourhoods of Gràcia, the Raval, Poble Sec and the Born.
I’ll take you to:
The Born: design, fashion stores, ateliers, street life
The Raval: a mix of the old and the new, with street art right next to mediaeval churches
Poble Sec: about to blow—new cuisine and entertainment
Encants flea market, Design HUB and Torre Agbar: the rebirth of the Glòries district, with new architecture and new uses
Poble Nou: Palo Alto, the headquarters of Mariscal and other designers
Forum: open space for big music events, with a harbour and water sports
Gràcia: the most Mediterranean-style neighbourhood, a mix of students and artists with cosy squares and many cultural activities
And remember that the itinerary can be tailored to your interests. Just let me know!
Half-day Tour – 4 hours
Spring-Summer: from 9 am to 1 pm / from 3 or 4 pm to 7 or 8 pm.
Fall-Winter: from 9 am to 1 pm / from 1 or 2 pm to 5 or 6 pm
Feel free to suggest other schedules according to your interests.
Available seven days per week.
4 hours for up to 3 people..........€250.00
For bookings or further information, click here.
Good to Know
- The tour is taken by convertible car, but it is possible to make stops or take short walks upon request.
- Please bring sunglasses.
- Children over 7 are welcome.
- In case of rain, we can either drive with the top up or refund your money 100%.
- Please note that pets are not allowed on the tour.
- English-speaking guide. He also speaks Spanish and basic French.
- Caps and headscarves so you can protect your head from the sun and wind during the tour.
- A mineral water bottle per person.
- Restaurants, bars and nightlife recommendations.
- Insurance coverage for all occupants for injuries arising from any accidents.
- Pick-up anywhere in Barcelona.
- Drop-off anywhere in Barcelona.
- Entry fees for monuments and attractions.
- Additional food and drink.